9.30.2011

Went to Vega

Hey y'all, I've been working on something that I want to share. It's actually a collaboration with my lovely friend Kane. He pretty much imagined and wrote a comic, but I was the one who told him, "Hey man, this shit rocks! Let me help you make it real." So for the past 3 weeks I've been inking Kane's 8 page comic about sci-fi people makin planets and fighting aliens from Vega. It's pretty cool, I must say, and the best part is.. there's a homemade chocolate chip cookie in the back of the book and a pun! Tastiest part. Nothing sells like baked goods. I think this is how we'll set up our fan base.


I wonder how the order of the pics came out that way?? Anyway, isn't that the most awesome comic you've ever seen? Cool or cute is good enough for me too. Sooo, if you want to read, or em, even buy this dirt cheap comic, Kane will be tabling at APE this weekend in SF. You should go despite that Hardly Strictly is also going on all weekend. Awesome jerks.
I'll shoot to be back with you on Tuesday to share any art I like from over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment