10.07.2011

fun time weekend part deux

So Saturday  10-1...
Hardly Strictly, a free bluegrass concert in Golden Gate Park that lasts for 3 days! Surprisingly my first time. Fun, but more crowded than ants that had discovered jelly. On the plus side, it was a free event, and I got to see Broken Social Scene. I also got a veggie corn dog which is rare these days. I highly recommend indulging in those three things at least once. Just look how happy I was.

Yes, this is me.
Sunday 10-2 --> Alternate Press Expo! Also super fun. I got to meet some artists whose work I love, but also met some new peeple too.  It felt like a big party, but with everyone contributing with their personal work. I don't mind shelling out for that stuff, I love collecting art that was thoughtfully made by the artist.  It also helps if it appeals to my current interests. Ok, here's some art complete with artist's name and link if I find it. Enjoy and don't freak out too hard.

Tracy Hui

Last 3 by Jen Tong


The super rad Hellen Jo (The last one I bought at APE)
Malachi Ward 
You have to read the comics called Expansion he worked on!

Kelly Clancy


B. Mcentyre
 Bye
-Lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment