10.31.2011

spooky scary

Hey y'all
most of you have probably started celebrating Halloween except if you live in Hawaii, but I thought I should show you some costumes I've been working on.
less chunky totoro
This was last years costume, warm, cute and hopefully instantly recognizable.
Finn the human mouse!
This year I went for another cartoon character, the mathmatical Finn from Adventure Time! I apologize for the less illustrious drawing, I'll do a better one when I show you what Matt looked like as Jake. I have to admit, I did minimal effort on this one, not even a sword or backpack for shame! I'm sorry! I was waaay more into working on Poe's costume, he looks better in clothes.
Fur realz.
The patches are real too. They were altered to say 'Dog Kennedys' and 'Moterhound.' It was a hit despite Poe's less-than-tough personality. We went to a dog trick or treat party in my neighborhood and got two bags of treats! No children whatsoever. It was very agreeable. Especially when I saw a huge dog banana crash the party. So rad!
Have a spooky scary Halloween  ^O^ <-- what is that?

-Lolz
                                                 

1 comment: